Monday, May 31, 2010

memorial day

sharing with you all my convo w/ john about this CRAZY DUDE who totally made my memorial day :)



so was gonna get parfait at my fave breakfast place
but it was close (mem day)
john: yeah
me: so i went over to mint plaza
for coffee
john: uh huh
me: and whateva
as i'm biking there
this crazy black dude is like laughing and yelling in the st
i'm like someone is having fun!!
john: haha
me: hes like literally running in the street lol
john: whoa
me: but he was laughing so.. its ok??
dunno
john: weird
me: so then
i elave my bike outside mint
outside bluebottle
john: yeah
me: and go in to get coffee
sit down at the bar w/ my granola
and that crazy guy comes over!
john: oh geez
me: and i'm like o shit cuz hes standing around my bike
so i go outside to lock it up
john: yeah
me: then he starts talking to me, "ladies first!"
"umm thanks"
"hey, are you polish?"
john: haha
me: "umm no"
john: wtf
me: "askldfal;skdfj;alskjfd.that means how are you good day! in polish"
john: aahhhahahaha
me: "oh..i'm not polish."
"buenos dias? i could've sworn you were polish. como te llamas?"
john: wtf
me: "......"
"argentinian? spanish?"
".....nope..."
hes loud asf uck so everyone is staring
a police man walks by
john: weird
me: "oh hello officer!!!! i was just asking this lovely lady what nationality she was. say officer, you japanese?
konichiwa!!!"
"konichiwa officer!!!!"
john: ahahahahahaa wtffffffffff
me: hahahahahahhahahahha
john: CRAY CRAY
me: the officer is like
"this is a peaceful place. please come outside"
"you japanese aintcha officer!!
alright i'm sorry officer.
i was just saying hello to the lovely lady.
john: haha
me: runs inside
john: oh man
me: SORRY YALL!
I'M JUST HAVING A GREAT DAY!
john: ahahahahahaha
aahahahahaha
me: SORRY TO DISTURB YALL!!
john: lolllll
me: I DIDN'T MEAN NOTHIN' OF IT!!
goes outside
konichiwa officer!
runs back in
"I BEEN WITH LADIES FROM 6 DIFFERENT RACES!
I BEEN WITH 6 DIFFERENT RACES YALL!!
john: AHAHAHAHA
me: goes outside
john: AAHAHAHAHA
me: and starts HUMPING THE POLE
john: NO
me: AND EVERYONE IS LIKE OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
john: SHUT UP
me: YESSSSSS
YESSSS
starts HUMPING A POLE
and someone goes
john: LOL
me: "OMG HE'S GETTING DOWN!"
and he was.
it was FUCKING CRAY CRAY
john: wtffffffffffffffff
me: YEAAAAAAAAAA
and then he finally took off
"umm ... miss? your latte.."
john: weird
haha
me: oh man
it was SOOOOOO INTENNNNNNSE

No comments:

Post a Comment