Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hello, 911?

--------------------------------------------------------
Me: "Hi! I'm at work, and there is a dead body on my street."
911: "What? Like a human body?"
Me: "No. A rabbits body. YES A HUMAN BODY IS ON MY STREET!!"
911: "oh my goodness!! Are they alive?"
Me: "It looks like a body wrapped up in a bunch of bags and taped up... If someone is in there, they're definitely not alive."
911: "Does it smell?"
Me: "I'm right next to 6th street. It already smells"
911: "We'll send someone right over"



25 minutes later...
I took a quick look outside to see the condition of the body. It had disappeared.

15 minutes later...

Police car pulls up.

Po: "Hi ma'am, are you Nikki?"
Me: "Hello Sir!"
Po: "Where's the body?"
Me: "Well it was right there, and now it's gone!!"
Po: "What did you do with it?"
Me: "What?!!"
Po: "Haha Just kidding"
Me: "Hilarious"
Po: "So what did you see?"
Me: "I was coming back from lunch and i saw this thing propped up against the wall that looked like it was a wrapped up body. The proportions were perfect and i work right next to 6th street so you never know!"
Po: "Yep, I've been here a long time..."

We walked outside near the location of the situation, which was outside our neighbors warehouse. The boys who work there happened to be outside for a cigarette.

Me: "It was right there!"

The boys looked at us and started to chuckle.

Me: "Well, it looks like they're laughing so maybe the whole thing was a joke.. I don't know. You can ask them, I guess..."
Po: "I'll do that.. You can wait here"

I went back to work.

A few minutes later...




Po: "Turns out your dead body is a prop they're mailing to New York to be in a theatre show!"


Psst Theres A Dead Body In The Room Theater Tickets



GO SEE: "THERE'S A DEAD BODY IN THE ROOM!!" On Broadway, now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment