Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Indian in New York

It's official, i've just booked my flight. I'm flying into NY on Oct 9 at 7.35 am, and i'm flying out oct 14 at 8 am to arrive back in SF around noon... after which depending on how i feel i'll either laze around or maybe spend a few hours at work.... though i'd rather laze around...

I'm meeting up with Anjali and Anita at JFK, and then we're going to RAYAYAYAYYA all the way to Manhattan!!!!!!!!!!

i was looking up stuff to do, and since the NY moma is like literally one of my favourite places ever, i was looking at their current exhibitions. They have this great app called "My Day at MoMa"which helps you plan up to two months in advance!! I'm a little ahead of them so i'll have to wait until its ready for me, but i'm so excited to visit!!!!!!!!!!

An example of my day at MoMa. If you use their app now, you are entered to win a full year membership at MoMa. Woot!!





its been about 2 years since i went last... and that was for xmas / new years so that was pretty awesome too, but i'm excited to be there at a slightly calmer time of the year so that i can enjoy the streets of new york.

on another note, i want to create a parody of this song:

Englishman In New York


And call it "Indian in New York" (c)




hehehehhee. that's copy written by me so don't F with my ideas.


xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment