Wednesday, September 9, 2009

missed connex - cL

Free Hugs - m4w - 24


Date: 2009-09-08, 7:32PM PDT


Sunday we met by the water. You stood there with your sign offering free hugs. I stood there loosing control of my hair and with my college shirt on. We embraced, we chatted, we left.

It was the first time that I had gone to SF just to see the sights. And while it was fun seeing the city, the best part was meeting you. I only wish I had time to get to know you.

You were an angel spreading your love with hugs. I envy and applaud you.

I hope that wherever you are, you know how special and awesome you are. May the good spirits and other angels watch over you.

  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests




PostingID: 1365145434


--------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment