Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Introduction:

So.

I lived in Munich, Germany last summer. While I was there, I kept a blog and kept track of my life in Munich while I worked at DETAIL Magazine (a critical review of architecture) and lived it up in that beautiful German city. Now that I'm living in wonderful San Francisco I feel I must do the same.

This blog is going to be an eclectic display of life, love, music, and architecture.

BACK STORY:
How did I end up here?

I graduated with a degree in Architecture from UC Berkeley. I grew into myself at Cal. There is no university in the world which could've been better for me, and I am so thankful that I got into my first choice!!

After I graduated in December 2008, I moved back home to (eek!) Orange County. Suburbia of Suburbia, I realized rather quickly that town would have nothing for me. I ran up to Berkeley every 2 weeks for multiple days at a time, when my destiny found me. Again.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment