Tuesday, May 12, 2009

rebound wife?

me: so
lol
1:54 PM there is a client who just called whos project was on hold
john: yeah
me: we had never talked or anything before
and he was calling for david but david was on the line so i was like oh whos calling
and hes liek jan mueler
and i was like oh hello!
john: lol
me: and then hes like you say hello like we know each other
i was like i've heard many good things about you
john: ohhhhhhhhh hahahaha
me: and hes like aahhhh what have you heard?
1:55 PM i say: i hear your project is very beautiful
he's like uh huh
what else?
hahahaha
(the proj. is on hold because him and his wife are going through a divorce)
and im like ohhh not too much recently
he's like yeah its actually going quite terribly
i was like oh no!
he's like so i dont know who you heard such great things from
he's like it used to go well!
i'm like well, doesn't hurt to reminisce
we can keep our positive thoughts!
john: ouch
1:56 PM me: he's like ahhhh haha yess we can do that
no no he was laughing
john: ohhh good then
me: he's like well i agree very much with your idea about maintaining positive thoughts
he's liek and who are you?
i was like i just started working here
new to the area
hes like whats your name
i'm like niharika
hes like oooh that's a very interesting name
and where are you from?
LOL
1:57 PM i'm like i'm indian, but i'm from LA and then i lived in berkeleey for about 4 years
and i've been living in san francisco for almost 3 months now!
john: wow, quite a conversation
me: YEAH
and hes like well i'm calling from switzerland
in a small town by a lake
john: wowwwww
hahahahaha
me: im like thats awesome! ive been to lucerne.. another small town by a lake.
he's like yes
i still don't know why people go there.
1:58 PM if you have some time you can come here and i can show you around
i was like i think besides time, i'll also require some money
he's liek well now you're a famous architect in san francisco
soon you'll be building mansions
john: aahahahhaa
me: and then you'll have both!
john: you're like AND THEY'LL BE PASSIVELY HEATED AND COOLED
FO SHOW
me: hahahah YES
so it was a great conversation
1:59 PM john: that's so cool
me: and then i transferred him to david
and DAVID WAS LIKE
yess
yess shes new here
yess she certainly is
well, you'll have to come see for yourself my friend
me: i'm not going to do your dirty work for you
john: HAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment