Friday, May 29, 2009

quotes and convos of today:

----------------------------------
First, Happy Friday All!!!

My day at work has already had a rocky start: I woke up on time, but realized i was only dreaming and I ended up being about a half hour late to work.

I had to walk down sixth street today, but since I have mastered my stink face, no one gives me a hard time anymore. :)



As I got off the bus stop I ran into a trashcan which I swore came at me out of NO where.
And now I have a dead leg because it got me RIGHT in my cuads. :(



--
saalik:
"awesome! you're not disfigured anymore!"
in reference to how my thumb is no longer broken.

--
john:
john: i'm gonna listen to my name's breezy again
love that song
i wanna get drunk
and then someone asks my name
and i say "my name's breezy"

--
me: lol so saalik said we r a good couple because he is quiet and i am 'loud'
john:
he's quiet, and i like to shout!
cause opposites attract
me: u think so?
john: no i was just singing paula abdul




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJPYIQkz8YA

--

john: would you rather smell like fart or taste fart every time you ate something
me: ugh.
john: would you rather lick a shoe or lick rosie o donnell's butthole
me: eww
john: would you rather eat roadkill or poop
would you rather never be asked a would you rather question ever again, or never be able to ask a question ever again


--

john: hahahaha
so
10:40 AM i was laughing the other day
bc i was thinking about
when you spilled
CHAMPAGNE
on the
COCAINE

(it wasn't actually cocaine, it was pow

--

2 comments:

  1. paula is so fuckin sexy. she can do better than a fox/cat thing, but she should also get off the meds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahhahaahahahahahha
    that reminds me of that time she was totally wasted on tv

    ReplyDelete